Sunday, February 18, 2024

Dancing in His Dreams

 


Today I want to share a precious moment with you. I am babysitting my great-grandson, Caleb, who is sixteen months old while my grandgirl goes to college classes. He typically takes a nap in my arms while I rock him in my rocking chair. This day he had both arms spread out with his little palms up while he slept.  The tv was on softly in the background for white noise and each time a commercial came on with a jungle he began dancing with his arms just swaying to the beat. What a joy that music can begin to bring joy during rest. It was a magical moment. I thank God for the opportunity to have littles in my daily life and to get to be a part of their sweet moments and miracles. 

In Him,

Joyful

2-18-24

Can I just say that forty years ago our first son, Logan, was born. Through the miracle and heartaches of adoption, his birth mother had a heart change and she raised him herself. Although Ronnie B and I only got to love him for two short months, he is always in our hearts. God had a plan and I know Logan grew up just where he was supposed to and we were  gifted by other birthmoms with just the four we were supposed to have in our family. Now with sweet Caleb and a sister for him on the way, our family has grown to four kids and their spouses, eight grandkids and one and three quarters great-grands. Our sweet Mayve will be here in a few short months to join all the fun this family lives out. 

1 comment: