Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Not This Too Will Pass But That Good Will Come From Even This


Not this to will pass but that good will come from this is my truth.
Something’s don’t ever pass but there is always good that comes from it if we just allow it. 

We live a life that will sometimes feel like a pile of poo. Whether it is from bad decisions we made or others made or just the way life unfolds. 
What I know is that each of us grow not from the sunny days but the days all hell breaks loose.
What we need to remember is that we don’t need to slap on a fake smile and say……
God said be thankful in all things. 
Remember He didn’t say be thankful for all things but be thankful in all things because He is with us and will walk with us to the other side whatever the other side looks like. 
Life is hard.
Don’t walk alone through it but hand in hand with those that are there for you no matter the circumstance.
Good will come out of all.
Even heartcrushing circumstances can make us that person who can be there for others.
Facebook groups give us a wealth of people who have gone before us and an opportunity to share.
Losing my son to suicide has been the most difficult event of my life. 
It has also given me a boldness and opportunity to share my story with so many others. 
With mixed emotions Ronnie B and I have been given the task of being there as others have lost a child no matter the circumstances. 

I know that I would change this part of my life if I could have my Scooter back in my arms.
But because he is not here I have walked with others in a way that is because I lost him too soon.
So although it is painful good did indeed come from his death. 

I would love to share my story with a copy of my journey journal in book form. Leave your information in the comments and I will send you a free book of my heart, my story. 
Share your story.
It connects us all and that is the good that comes out of each of our lives.

In Him,
Joyful
3-13-24

 

No comments:

Post a Comment