Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Survey For The Record

I saw this on another blog recently and thought it looked like fun.  So here ya go, some useless information about yours truly, Dysfunctional Mom!


A.  Age: I am 56 and was born in 1956 now that only happens once in life!

B. Bed size:
 Queen

C. Chore you dislike:
 Taxes, dog poo, cleaning out my car


D. Dogs:
 I love dogs.  Kylie my 7 year old Malti-poo and my daughter's red heeler Shibby live with us.

E. Essential start to your day:
  Bible devotional, quiet time, coffee. 


F. Favorite color:
 Green any shade will do.


G. Gold or silver:
 Silver

H. Height:
 5'7" or that is what I used to be.

I. Instruments you play(ed):
 flute but I always wanted to play the accordion.

J. Job title:  
Special ed teacher with an emphasis on emotional, behavior and autism difficulties. Next year I start at the middle school which is an age I love to work with.

K. Kids:
 I was blessed to raise 4 chosen children and now have 4 grandkiddos.


L. Live:
 Near Santa Fe, New Mexico


M. Mom’s name:
Pat but we jokingly call her Patti Poo Poo

N. Nicknames:
 Noni, Barbie, Wink


O. Overnight hospital stays:
 Hysterectomy way too young at 25, a few bouts with kidney stones and related surgeries.

P. Pet peeves:
Littering, lying, selfishness, and bullying.

Q. Quote from a movie:


R. Righty or lefty:
 lefty

S. Siblings:
1 wonderful sister who is 3 years older and beautiful

T. Time you wake up:
 5:00-5:30 darn this aged body clock

U. Underwear:
yes always

V. Vegetables you don't like:
 okra, eggplant, lima beans that is all.

W. What makes you run late
: Facebook, finishing just one more thing before I go.


X. X-rays you’ve had:
 Not as many as my kids. Kidney stones, endometriosis

Y. Yummy food you make:
 Chicken noodle soup, Posole, Salads

Z. Zoo animal favorites
: giraffes, monkeys



In Him,
Joyful
5-23-12

2 comments:

  1. I was born in '56 too, and will be 56 in August! I'm also a lefty! Amazing how people you don't know can be similar! Cute "quiz"!

    ReplyDelete