Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Mexico Skies

New Mexico skies and afternoon monsoons are incredible and so satisfying. I love living where the skies are filled as the day goes on with ever increasing billowing clouds. The sky begins the day clear and throughout the day the clouds build until they release their dramatic rainstorms complete with booming thunder and dramatic lightning. These storms cool off the heat of the day and allow us to enjoy cool summer evenings.



I feel blessed to have summers off so I can relax and enjoy the afternoon storms of the southwest. These are afternoons that I treasure. Such a peaceful time.

Psalm 45:10
He says, “Be still, and know that I am God.

What a beautiful display He provides for us to know that He loves us.

In Him, 
Joyful
7-19-12




No comments:

Post a Comment