Monday, August 13, 2012

He Knows The Plan

I am a middle school teacher. I used to state loudly and often that I was a Young Life leader. I believed I would do middle school ministry through YL for the rest of my life. Then Ryan died the mid-school program got cancelled and I am no longer a Young Life leader.

What plans does God have for me now? A few months ago I had no idea I would be teaching at the middle school. Now I am going to just learn, listen for direction an believe that God has the perfect plan to use me for His glory. So now I will proudly state that I am a middle school teacher and believe this is my path.

In Him,
Joyful
8-13-12

2 comments:

  1. It's always a surprise to see how things change in life. It's so easy to get comfortable and feel like we're set for awhile. And then God disrupts things. I lost work I loved about 6 years ago, and other tasks have come into my life, but not things I'm enthusiastic about. I never know what God's doing! I just try to keep putting one foot in front of the other. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you my friend as you enter this new adventure. May He richly shower blessings on you and in return may you brighten the lives of each of these children.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete