Sunday, September 9, 2012

Faith produces works and works confirm our faith

Faith produces works and works confirm our faith.                                                                         To know Him, to Love Him, and to make Him known by loving others
that is our live's work.


We need to be courageous and willing to not only reach out a helping hand but a loving heart to those who are suffering. People need love and support especially when they don't deserve it. I thank God for giving me what I don't deserve and overlooking what I do deserve. My punishment would be endless and my blessings few if I only got what I deserved. 

And we don't have to enter in this mission alone. God precedes us and he wants us to partner up to work together.

James 2:14 My brothers and sisters, if people say they have faith, but do nothing, their faith is worth nothing. Can faith like that save them?15 A brother or sister in Christ might need clothes or food.16 If you say to that person, "God be with you! I hope you stay warm and get plenty to eat," but you do not give what that person needs, your words are worth nothing.

in Him,
Joyful
9-9-2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment