Sunday, February 19, 2017

Shed or Surround Yourself

Peace
Joy
Encouragement
Acceptance
Community

Each of us needs to feel included, accepted by those around us. If we are not being encouraged to be our best by our community or if we feel left out/ put down/ unaccepted, our hearts wilt. I feel so blessed to have others in my life that lift me up, stretch me to be the best me. Toxic relationships contaminate our lives if we don't move ourselves away from them. Supportive relationships fill our lives with joy and grow us to be our best. 

Make sure your community, your people are lifting you not dragging you down. Some animals shed their skin so their new self can shine. Some of us need to shed a few relationships so our self can be brilliant.

In Him,
Joyful
2-19-17

No comments:

Post a Comment