Friday, June 15, 2018

68 Cubes of Butter is Just the BBeginning

For the first time in decades or perhaps my life, food seems like fuel not what I need to fill the hole inside. Part of it is the Keto lifestyle but most of it is less focus on food and more on life. Cravings are gone and I feel in control of my food intake. I find myself having to remind myself to eat rather than reminding myself to abstain from eating.


Too many others my age are dealing with lifestyle induced diabetes and I know my choices could put my health at risk. To be honest, I never thought I could do Keto or give up so many things I love. The truth is it has been much easier than I assumed. I can’t say I am feeling better or worse physically but emotionally I am in the best place with food I have ever been. Diet and food don’t consume my thoughts. The simple can have and can’t have list is simple to follow and frees me up to focus on life not focus on food.

No plan is the right plan for everyone. I am just thankful to have found a lifestyle that is the perfect fit for me.

In Him,
Joyful
6-15-18

FYI I have lost the equivalent of  68 cubes of butter in 6 weeks. I have gained time and attention to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment