Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Through Me Connecting

 To know Him and to make Him known is our life’s work. Sharing faith is to recruit for heaven but also so that others can have Jesus walk with them. Sharing your journey with all the ups and downs is a way to connect with people. Letting them know that even in the most difficult circumstances, Jesus holds us tight. Being in His embrace and that of those He places in our lives gets us through. 


God’s love flows into us by staying close in relationship with Him. It flows through us as we stay in relationship with others. Whether it is a deep conversation over coffee or a quick chat in a grocer store line connecting to others matters. Every moment is an opportunity to share empathy and compassion with others. 

God gave me the gift of writing that got me through the loss of my son. He has embolded me to share my heart and my words with others. What a gift I get to share in Jesus. It is my most important task each and everyday. 

In Him,

Joyful

10-15-24

No comments:

Post a Comment