Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hands Up and Walk Forward

New beginnings often follow an ending of some kind. We can choose to embrace the new direction or cling to whatever we are leaving behind. God knows our paths and has perfect timing if we will just relax in His arms and trust that.

So often I have to physically turn my hands up to remind myself that I am not alone. It is so easy to pray less just when we need to pray the most.

Proverbs 3-5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

When I drove through a prayer drive-thru last weekend, one of the prayer warriors gave Donna and I this verse. It was so powerful for both of us. How often we forget that we don't have to go forward alone. Thank God He is just a whisper away. 

In Him,
Joyful
8-16-12

No comments:

Post a Comment