Tuesday, January 1, 2013

JOY in 2013

 If anyone belongs to Christ, they are a new creation, the old is gone, everything is made new! 
2 Corinthians 5:17

New Year's Day 2013 
Some will say 13 is a lucky number, some believe it is a curse.
Many begin the New Year with resolutions;
to improve or change past choices and replace them with kinder, better choices.

Whether our hope is to improve our health or reaching out to help others, beginning the year with new goals is a wonderful concept. 

This year hope is to deepen my relationship with Christ. 
To know Him and to make Him known is my life goal.
So it is time I make the time to expand this most important relationship.

Everything else in life will be that much better for it.

So for 2013 I wish you all 
JOY
A life where you prioritize joy
Jesus, Others, then Yourself.

In Him,
Joyful
1-1-13



1 comment:

  1. I like what you wrote using the letters of J, O and Y. I like the proverb about a merry heart.

    ReplyDelete