Thursday, January 2, 2014

Fabric of A Community

Someone blessed me with a compliment a couple days ago. We were talking about how wonderful it is to live in a small town for 24 years. Ron and I have been scout leaders, involved in Young Life, raised our kids and reached out to others after losing our son, Ryan. This community is our heart and our home. I would hate to move and be just an anonymous someone moving through life. I love seeing young adults I have taught and people who are not just friends but our chosen family.

This friend said that we are a part of the fabric of the community. I love that! I want to be a part of the fabric of this community. I am blessed to be surrounded by this community and pray we are a positive piece of its fabric.

In Him,
Joyful
1-2-14

No comments:

Post a Comment