Friday, May 29, 2015

Mother's Day Pearls

Mama, Mommy, Momsie, Moom,

       You are so loved and adored. You have made me who I am today, with the exception of the bad qualities.......those can be attributed to Jody or Dean. 
     I love you, and I need you to know that you are an incredible mother. Regardless of what your "should haves" and doubts would have you believe. You sit it all! Cameron, Ryan, Tanner and me all cherish our childhood because you were in it. In every season to, whether it be joy, sorrow, depression we only see you as a hero. I love you so much more than you know.
     Here's to making cheese chips while the boys pee on the fire.

These are the most precious words on my Mother's Day card this year. I treasure her words, her friendship and her spirit. She is kind, generous, creative and so full of life. What a gift she is to me.

In Him,
Joyful
5-29-15






No comments:

Post a Comment