Friday, January 20, 2017

My Hope Is In Us

My heart breaks that so many are angry and scared of what America's future holds. My truth is that no president, senator, governor or mayor can determine how great America is. It is our hearts and our people who make this country great.

Tomorrow teachers will still love and support their students. Nurses will help those who are suffering with their kindness and compassion. Moms and dads will give their kids a hug and giggle at bath time. Neighbors will wave hello as they head off to work.

America is not about elections or politics. Politicians come and go. My hope is in the people of this country. God Bless America doesn't mean God Bless our government except to bless it to do what is right for the people of America.

I have hope. God Bless America my home sweet home.

In Him,
Joyful
1-20-17

No comments:

Post a Comment