Sunday, October 13, 2024

Greece Adventure with my Ronnie B


 The olive branch stands for the courage to extend friendship, peace, and forgiveness. Good afternoon from Greece where Ronnie B and I are nine or ten hours ahead of most of you. We are on an archeology tour with the most wonderful people. There are less than twenty of us mostly from the southwest and Pacific Northwest. It is such an intimate group that is quickly sharing one another’s life stories and becoming family. 

Tomorrow we end our land portion of the tour and begin island hopping on a cruise ship. There will be more opportunities to swim so I can’t wait. This pool was refreshing and I had it all to myself. Heaven on earth in Delphi. The hotel we stayed in was the Amalia. I love that since our bright and beautiful ten year old grandgirl is Amalia.

Ron and I are having such a wonderful time with the group and with each other. It has been a bucket list for him to study ancient cultures and for me to swim in the Mediterranean. I’m so thankful we are able to share this trip with one another. Today was wine tasting and later a fabulous dinner after another rooftop swim. 

This incredible view of the Parthenon in Athens is where we had delicious breakfast buffets at our hotel the NYX. This is the first night we had drinks at the rooftop restaurant. 
The food, history, culture and people have made this adventure richer than we could have hoped for. It is one off our bucket list. 
In Him,
Joyful
10-13-24

 

No comments:

Post a Comment