Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Transparent Hearts

Transparency is better than hiding our hearts in the dark. I had a comment about my recent writing that my heart sharing is a blessing.  My hope is that  honestly sharing my journey will help someone else. My faith has brought me through every bump in the road. I can't imagine life without my Father, family, and friends carrying me through when it was impossible for me to even crawl on my own.

So, I will be thankful for all of you and for this writing. It has been such a blessing to have a place to share my heart. Knowing that those of you who are reading are praying for my family comforts me. Who knew that I would stick with writing for this long? I printed a copy for my mom who doesn't do the internet. She read it all and has now passed it on to my sister. Knowing they are getting a peek in my heart makes me smile. Whether you are a follower, leave comments or just lurk as Jeannie says she does, just know it matters to me that you read my words and hold my family in your hearts.

In Him,
Joyful
3-15-11

SS

No comments:

Post a Comment