Saturday, December 24, 2011

Greatest Gift

Thankful for my loving husband this Christmas. Ron started as my high school heart throb and has become my lifetime friend and partner. I love living in our home where we enjoy opening it up to family and friends. Watching families enjoy the park behind our house is just an extra bonus.

There are times when I thought we would not make it through the hard times in our relationship. But God heals all and gave us the faith to never give up on the us that he created. I feel my greatest gift this holiday season is to have the love of my life right here beside me. We share the heartaches and joys of life.

Our love story is better than any that Hollywood could write. No matter what life walks us through, I am glad we will be walking hand in hand.

In Him,
Joyful
12-24-11

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Joy and husband. You are right to celebrate your marriage, and I celebrated 40 years of marriage last month with my hubby.

    ReplyDelete