Monday, January 2, 2012

It Truly Is Our Choice

The choice belongs to each of us. I believe that. Our attitude, our reaction to life's situations, our beliefs are ours. I love this post someone put on Facebook and it is so timely with the beginning of 2012. A daily reminder of how in control we truly are is key to moving in the direction we want to go. Otherwise, it is easy to get pointed in the wrong direction and spiral down a negative path.


It is easy to say this but much harder to live this. What a wonderful life could choose to live!

In Him,
Joyful
1-2-12

2 comments:

  1. Choices....we can always decide how we are going to react to situations and circumstances and our choice can have huge consequences....Thanks for this reminder at the beginning of a new year....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I want to make a sign of it for my office. What a great lesson if I could give it to all those middle school students.

    ReplyDelete