Sunday, October 20, 2013

Strong Enough to Blog Again

How did I let blogging slip away from my life, from my routine? This blog has been my lifeline for the last few years. I am heartsick that it is not something I am leaning toward. A few months ago, I tried to force myself to write a bit each day but I couldn't sustain it. It is clear that it is healthy for me to write and for me to share. Not only is the writing important but the way it keeps me close to my faith matters. I need this but I am not reaching out for it. I need to find a way to bring this back into my life, my daily walk. It seems that I am too numb to write but that is precisely why I need to write.

God knows our family has been through some trials. The past few months are no exception. We are walking by faith through this new challenge. I pray we can lean into each other and our faith to get through. When I start to feel it is impossible to get through another day I know He is here with us and knows the outcome. Turning hands up and letting go is so hard. Too often I feel like I am not strong enough. I am just so tired of life being so hard. I am thankful that I don't have to walk through this alone.
In Him,
Joyful
10-20-13

5 comments:

  1. I pray that your day today will find you feeling more light at your load lifts. One popular easy thing to encourage you to blog is to have a wordless Wednesday, and just post a photo. Add a Scripture and you have a post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More light as your load lifts (my typo said light at). You know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely not here alone. Please know that I am here for you anytime you need me.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((HUGS)) Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete