Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Overcoming through Him

My Son, Tanner


Tanner has had a few rough years with the loss of his brother, Ryan, and the loss of a close friend and roommate, Ryan.  My Tanner has always been sensitive, loving and kind and each Ryan's loss affected him deeply. Throughout this he has struggled with his own ways to cope.

It gives me hope that he has found a place to begin fresh in California. This new beginning will include the support he needs to move forward in a positive way. There are great things in my son's future of this I have no doubt.

Jeremiah 29:11 says, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you."

In the past couple of months my son's road has been rough but through the brokenness I have seen him reach out and embrace his faith. He speaks now of trust and prayer, hope in a future. For this I am overwhelmed. God keeps his promises and I know my precious Tanner can conquer whatever life throws his way.

Trusting in Him,
Joyful
11-7-13

1 comment:

  1. I pray Tanner finds hope and joy and that the move will bless him. God bless you too, it is hard when a child moves away, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete