Thursday, February 18, 2016

A Few Sign Questions


More and more as I grow older, I find myself stating the obvious.
It has been pointed out that I also am repeating myself more and more.
Sometimes I speak and forget why I started talking and search for my point.

When I look at this sign I laugh.
When I look a second time I wonder.
Who commissioned this sign?
Why did they feel a sign in this location was necessary?
Couldn't they have made the sign with kinder edges?
If they changed the edges, what would they have printed on the sign?
How many people ever go up to any sign and touch the edges?
What other signs did these same people create?
Did they mass produce this sign?
Who paid for this sign?

How long will my mind dwell on this sign?
Ok, I am done!

In Him,
Joyful
2-18-16


1 comment: