Thursday, July 5, 2018

Ronnie B. And Me~ Remodeling Team Extraordinaire

What a gift to be married to my Ronnie B. I swear this man can do almost anything. Watching his mind work on designing and building our new home has been enlightening. The way he sees the details has made our home beyond incredible. It always amazes me how he can just see what needs to be done and make it happen. There are little sketches all around the house how he figures angles and just how to fit things together.

Perhaps the greatest gift is how he lets me work beside him on this project so it is not his but ours. I have had a small hand in plumbing, electric and even stair building. We have managed to get heavy, bulky plywood and 5 gallon cans of paint upstairs on a ladder with just the two of us. Ron on the roof and me pushing from below raising one rung at a time. His confidence in my has given me the confidence to do more than I thought I could.

This is truly our forever home with our sweat-equity lovingly embedded in every detail. There is really nothing I would change about the past year of remodeling. Working long days together has not only given us a beautiful new home but a much closer us as well. So although I will be so glad when the kitchen is in and our days are not filled with tape measures and hardware store visits, I have enjoyed the journey with my Ronnie B.

In Him,
Joyful
7-5-19

No comments:

Post a Comment