Today I am packing the RV and clean it out. Saturday is the end of my two weeks of self isolation so Ronnie B and I may hop in the RV and just get out in the forest. Is hunkering down in our own little rolling casita abiding by the rules? I hope so. We will only be with the two of us. But a change of scenery may be what we need right now.
The truth is I have enjoyed being home after so long away from home. I have spent this time trying to edit my blog book that Leona printed for me. Jenn and I started a Social Distancing Spirit Weeks Facebook page and that has been entertaining along with keeping me busy and connected.
This is such an uncertain time for all of us. My hope is that we all support and encourage one another without judging others who are doing their best to navigate this situation. Trust me, Ronnie B. and I will confirm that we are in compliance before we take off in our Prairie Princess. We could even camp in our own sideyard if not. Hmmmmmm. Will I really step outside and leave my new refrigerator with the glorious ice maker. Guess we could always come inside and fill our water jugs.
My hope is that you are doing whatever you must to stay mentally well through this unprecedented situation we are living. God bless each of you. Keeping my routines as much as I can has been my greatest gift to myself this past year that was so filled with loss and time away from home. So get up, shower, get dressed, drink your coffee, do your Bible study, and go outside in the sunshine. I know I need to remind myself of this as much as I am reminding you. Honk if you see the Prairie Princess rolling down the highway and know we are socially distancing together.
In Him,
Joyful
3-26-20
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #668
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment