This summer has been pleasantly cool so far. A couple days ago the monsoons started and that cools even the hottest days in the late afternoon. Monsoons also bring us the most incredible sunsets. It has been fun seeing our New Mexico summer skies through Nate’s eyes. He is from the northwest where they get loads of rain but not the billowing clouds of the southwest. His photographer’s eye is going nuts taking pictures. His fresh perspective makes me appreciate this beauty even more.
Every place holds its own special beauty. For me the southwest is my happy place. I love our four seasons and that I live in a town so close to wildlife. So close in fact that we plan on sharing our apples with the deer who come by for a snack. I love that when I go to the grocery store that there are friendly faces even behind the masks that we are all wearing. Now I will love living here even more with my kids and grandson so close. What a gift to babysit this smiling, cooing little baby boy. Life is so good.
In Him,
Joyful
7-7-20
No comments:
Post a Comment