Sunday, March 13, 2022

He Knows Me and Yet He Loves Me......I Love That!

Jesus loves me this I know

Jesus knows me this I love

Pastor Mike

To know Him and to make Him known is my life goal. All the little details all stem from this. Getting to know Him better by spending time in relationship with Him and knowing that He knows me. He knows me better than anyone and still He loves me. Jesus is always available and longs to spend more and more time with me. This is the relationship I can be the most vulnerable and transparent in. The unconditional love He gives is because He knows me, flaws and all. 

The goal is not to be perfect but real. Reality is that I do hold back with filters with even those I am closest to in life. But not with Jesus. The more time I spend with Him the more I see myself through His eyes. I am loved. I am known. I am valued. I am forgiven. That is what I want to share with others. His unconditional love but also this closeness that means I am never alone. Life gut punches Jesus doesn't always divert the blows but He is there to comfort me and get me through the pain. This is a gift that is freely given. 


I thirst to spend time with Jesus while He leans in to spending time with me. 

In Him,

Joyful

3-13-22 

No comments:

Post a Comment