Because I can..........
I need to help others in any way I can. I need to be okay when I am not able to help others but recognize when I am able and act on that.
The whole 'others', 'back to the stage' way of life is absolutely the way I want to live my life. Doing for others even in really dark times benefits us by focusing outward rather than dwelling inward on what is difficult. Back to the stage is when we take the worst view and allow others to sit in the best seat. Living life this way prompts us to let others go ahead in line, diminishes road rage, and just eliminates the me first attitudes.
There are times when we have nothing left to give. I know when we lost Hector in December, I was just undone. People asked me how they could pray for me. I responded that I needed to fill up so I could pour out. Because I was depleted. I didn't have anything to give. I could have stayed empty and retreated, but spending time in prayer and in His word filled me up. I needed the prayers of others to remind me to make the time to fill up so I had something to pour out. Because I needed to be able to say........ I can.
We rise by lifting others.
In Him,
Joyful
4-24-22

No comments:
Post a Comment