Saturday, October 21, 2023

I See You and will let You See Me

  Into me see

Intimacy


Aren’t you thankful for those handful of people in your life that you can let in completely. No need to clean up your act or polish the furniture. Just bring them in to your messes and shame. It is these people that are able to not only stand with us through our tough stuff but support us when we are too weak to stand.  I am so grateful for each of my peeps that I don’t have to cover up with but can be genuinely me. The crazy thing is that these people love us even more for having witnessed our vulnerabilities. Intimacy is built through the honest sharing of our lives with one another. 

I can’t tell you how important it is to have at least a couple of these close friends in your life. When we let down our guard those precious few will let us into their lives as well. What a gift we have in allowing a few in. It is not a great idea to shout on social media all your junk but preserve it for the couple friends who will be honest about what is going on with you. 

Check in with yours and see how they are and maybe let them know your heart as well. 

Today is a good day to strengthen those connections and be seen fully. 

In Him,

Joyful

10-21-23

No comments:

Post a Comment