Sunday, November 5, 2023

Ronnie B, Cora and Me


What a sweet evening we enjoyed yesterday. The deck off our bedroom was the perfect temperature, Ron and Cora had just returned from a run, and we had a nice chat with our son, Cam. The truth is that more and more we are spending time out there enjoying the sun and fall weather. Cora loves to run around the roof and check out the going ons at the park behind our house. 

Last week, I was sitting out there dong online therapy when Cora came up behind me like this. It made my therapist jump. It is definitely unexpected to have a pup up on the roof. She and our cat consider it their playground. 

I just so appreciate quiet times with my Ronnie B. Next week we are taking off in our rolling casita RV for about a month. It makes me sad to leave our house. But when we return home I always miss being in our Beach Runner. Bottom line is that wherever we are is the best as long as we are together. Forty-six years of married life and even longer as teenage sweethearts have brought us to this season. Don’t think that life was all rooftops and roadtrips. We had our share of ugly behavior toward one another. But now life is sweet and both of our favorite place to be is together. 

The perk of our roadtrip is that we will stop at hot springs along the way, visit family and end up in Washington with grand kiddos.Now that is something to get excited about. So my adventurous Ronnie B along with Cora will not be on our rooftop but in our 1989 tiny home on wheels. 

In Him,
Joyful
11-5-23

No comments:

Post a Comment