Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Reunion Connections

Family reunion here we come! This weekend we will get to see family from both my mom and my dad's family. It is more fun this year with the Facebook connection that all the cousins and our kids have been making. Going into the weekend we all have more of a window into each other's adult lives. What a gift these connections are and now we get to get together with actual topics to talk about and share.

I know some people think that with internet social networks we are losing the art of conversation. But my feeling is any communication is wonderful among family members. Posting a prayer request or any victory on our page let's everyone know what we are going through. No way would we have the time to call everyone and fill them in on our lives. This is awesome in my opinion.

So my cousins, my new found friends, can't wait to see you all this weekend for a face to face hug. Won't be a big need to share photos this year, they have already been viewed and commented on online.

In Him,
Joyful
11-2-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment