Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Trying

Whiney blogs are about as pleasant as stinky feet or irratic snoring. So I am going to try to comment on the things I am grateful for instead of all those that have been frustrating me lately.

So here goes, be thankful for all things means even the things that make us want to throw something at something or someone.

I am thankful that when there is a beautiful sunset my sweet husband calls me to step outside and share it even if he is there and I am here.

I am thankful for Christmas cards that tell me all the life that is going on in those I care about.

I am thankful for Young Life kids that I can call at a moments notice when I am in a pinch or just need a cup of coffee to catch up over.

I am thankful that I have more blessings in my life than I could possible list here.

I am even thankful you are reading this, even if you are a lurker like Jeannie says she is.

In Him,
Joyful
12-15-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment