Saturday, December 25, 2010

with love from heaven

For you, Dear Mother, I've given my heart...
You loved me and nurished me right from the start.

Heaven holds a special place
of wisdom, love, and Mother's grace.

To you was given not just a stone,
but a "Rock" to stand on when you feel alone.

Don't try to understand...just know I'm safe...
in the palm of Father's hand, I've received grace.

Grace to love more than I could know
Grace to heal and be free-What a deal!!

You, My mother, so calm and serene
have paved the way to the Valley so green.

I'm not alone the gangs all here
we share, we laugh, we do not shed a tear.
So, hold out your hand...when you feel over whelmed
my heart lies within to bring you cheer.

I love you, Mom...
Ry

12-25-2010



sent from Donna from above. Love you my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment