Saturday, April 28, 2012

Undeserved Prayers

"People need love especially when they don't deserve it."
That is a quote I have tried to embrace my whole life. But what people need more than love is forgiveness, understanding and especially our prayers. Praying for one who is making my life miserable is a test of my faith. Striving to be Christ like includes loving and praying for those who deserve my anger. I thank God that He loves me when even in the times I least deserve His love. How can I refuse to pray for any of God's children? His love is the key to turning a heart that hates into one with open eyes to the truth.  
Prayer, forgiveness, and love rather than revenge is not only what Christ would do. It is what is the healthiest for me as well as the person causing me grief. God's love can smooth out the wrinkles in both our hearts at the same time and make this situation resolve for the good of all of us.

Praying In Him,
Joyful
4-28-12




No comments:

Post a Comment