Tuesday, December 11, 2018

911 Butt Dial at 5 am Getting Day Started Early

5 AM 911 butt dial 
This will ruin your sleep.
At 5 am Ron’s phone went off. He got a text message and his alert sounds like an Amber alert. I picked up my phone to see what time it was and my phone said 911. This was completely strange since I have never called 911 from my phone. I thought we only butt dial numbers we have called before. I pressed a button to clear it but being half asleep I called 911 instead. Being the brilliant, sleepy head that I was, I hung up. One moment later a lady with a pleasant voice called me back. She asked my address and if I was okay. Yes, just embarrassed and wanting to go back to sleep. Protocol is that an office has to come by and check any calls to 911. Guess I am up early today.

The nice officer came in looked around, said he liked our electric fireplace and listened to my nervous explaination and left. Now Ron and I are on the books with an emergency call to the police. Terrific! I hope my phone doesn’t plan on calling them on a regular basis. By the way, Kylie and Ron stayed upstairs in bed while my visitor was here. If there is ever a next time I plan to take the officer upstairs to introduce my sleepy husband and multipoo. Why should I have all the excitement? 

In Him,
Joyful
12-11-18



1 comment:

  1. Kind of a funny story, after the fact. So I wonder why your phone said 911. Anyway glad you got it all sorted out and now the police know where you live, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete