Saturday, December 8, 2018

No Gifts, No List, No Grand Ideas, No Good Excuses

Here is the truth of the matter and it is pretty frightening. It is two weeks until Christmas and for the first time ever I haven’t purchased even one gift. Worse than that is that I have no ideas on what I am going to give anyone on my list Let me be even more honest. I don’t even have a list. Yep, it is that Christmas. It is kindof hard to explain how this happened. It certainly isn’t because of lack of time or lack of love for those who should have gifts under the tree from me.

 I am not a last minute shopper. In fact, for most of my life I found the perfect gifts throughout the year and had them safely tucked into the attic all wrapped and ready for the big day. That’s it. I can blame it on the fact that we no longer have an attic. Guilt erased. Nope that doesn’t work to alleviate the stress of not having this task completed.

Guess I know what Ron and I are doing this weekend. Happy shopping everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment