Saturday, December 1, 2018

Kind Words from a New Friend





Barbara - I was so nervous to meet you and Jen that night. I was still pretty closed off and was too self conscious of what people thought of me. But WOWOWOWOWOWOW.  :-D You're like an energy ball. Not in the "being busy" sense.... but you are a straight shooter. And I feel that as I talk to you. You say what you mean, you say it clearly and effortlessly. Your words are seriously like a hug around somebody's soul. I think you are the type to seriously invest love into each meeting you are at. You give so easily what so many people crave. I was shocked how much emotion I felt just visiting with you at one dinner. Hearing a little about your life... you've been through a lot and you are always there for other people. I'm happy to know you. <3
Monika

What kind words from a lady I have only met a few times but consider a friend.

In life we have heart friends who have walked beside us for decades and then there are those who step into our lives and touch us instantly. What a gift friends are if they are with us for a season or a lifetime.

In Him,
Joyful
12-1-18









No comments:

Post a Comment