Sunday, January 6, 2019

My List 2019

Cam and Britt and their kids make a list each new year of what they want to do this next year. It isn’t really a resolution but a list of adventures or new accomplishments. I have always loved this idea and am ready for my list this year.

~Jesus time every morning instead of phone games.
~Keep a calendar and make at least 3 times a week to spend time with friends.
~Call each of my grandkids once a week.
~Write each of my grandkids once a month.
~Blog everyday
~Spend more time with family
~Take 10,000 steps a day.
~Take my vitamins daily.
~Schedule and keep doctor and dentist appointments
~Learn to weave
~Start weekly ladies group with young adults
~Heartwarming project launch concept
~Strive for 1 Corinthians 16-14 Do everything in love.
~Take my mom on a trip in the RV
~Date night with Ron each week.
~Saturday morning breakfasts
~Open our home to those who need a temporary place to stay

In Him,
Joyful
1-6-19

1 comment: