This morning I was set to profusely apologize for my behavior last night. But Natalie assures me that I was not as obnoxious as I felt. Yes, I overdid it with the happy hour at our hotel. It made me aware of a few things. First, I had two drinks just like I have every night this week. The difference was in the generosity of the pourer. Next, after consuming said generous portions I devoured chex mix and chips and salsa. It certainly wouldn't be a way I would choose to carb binge but there it was. So self control was definitely not me. Last it became all about me. I was mistakenly believing I was clever and the louder I was the more others could enjoy my charms.
So this morning I will apologize and mainly try to forgive myself for wasting an opportunity to be with my kids and grandgirl in a less annoying way. By the way, I suck at poker when I imbibe. I guess that is why there are free drinks in Vegas.
In Him,
Joyful
12-27-19
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #668
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment