Sunday, December 29, 2019

LIfe is Complicated...........and yet!

Our lives are so complicated. Our hearts are so complicated.

And yet...................
Tells us that there are almost always multiple sides to every moment.

I spent time with family this Christmas.......and yet I miss my mom and others who we’re not with me.
I am sad that I am not with Beth as she faces a Pet Scan and chemo number 4............and yet I am excited to go to my daughter’s baby shower with my daughter-in-love and grandgirls.
I am relaxed in the RV blogging as Ronnie B. drives us west on I40.................and yet I worry about how next week will look with my son’s family.
I make time for my Bible study most mornings.............and yet my mind wanders and my focus settles on worldly things.
I deleted a bunch of games off my phone to not waste time................and yet I play the two remaining more than ever.
I want to begin Embracing Moms.....................and yet I let everything else distract me.
I have been horrible off Keto this week..................and yet I still am aware and eat less than I used to eat.
My grandgirl is 15 and still enjoys going on trips with us.................and yet I worry about choices she might make.
I am looking forward to our soon to arrive grandson............and yet I hate that we live so far away.
Jesus is my rock, my strength...............and yet He isn’t always the first place I turn to in a crisis.
I can see that 63 is me getting................and yet Ron and I are able to travel and enjoy.
Life is full of heartache and celebration.................and yet I have all of you to walk me through.

In Him.
Joyful
12-29-19

No comments:

Post a Comment