Sunday, February 23, 2020

Gazing Contentedly Into His Sweet Little Face

It is a tough job but someone had to do it. Yesterday, I held baby Felix while his parents slept. When they went for a walk, I held Felix. Yes, I was his first babysitter. What joy to just sit and watch the sweet expressions on his little face. This is heaven. How blessed I feel to just be in this little guys presence. In the future we will take walks and I will push him on a swing. We will talk about his days at school and friendships but for now he sleeps and I gaze down into his most precious face. This is joy. This is love. This is what life is about. Life and love and the bonds that are formed by time spent in each other’s presence. I am one content Noni and Mama.

In Him,
Joyful
2-23-20

1 comment: