Patiently waiting to post pictures of my grandson or so I keep trying to convince myself. My girl and I are coming at the sharing of pictures at different angles. I want to click share on each and every picture of his perfect little face. It is understandable that I don’t share the birth shot but beyond that there is not a bad picture of his sweet self. For Natalie this first post/announcement of her son has got to be perfection. Nate is of course on her side and even said something like~Natalie pushed him out of her and she gets to be the first one to push the share button to show him to the world. Fair enough! But she is busy with mothering and healing and gazing at his sweetness while I am antsy for others to see just how miraculous my new grandson is and with each passing day my pictures are collecting digital dust.
So my take away from this is that yes it is up to Nate and Natalie to post the first pictures of our sweet, little man. They have earned the right. Second, I will no longer ask a grandma on social media~aren’t you going to post pictures? Of course she is but she is patiently respecting the wishes of the parents of her grandchild who are busy and will eventually open the floodgates of visual images. Until such a time I will wait. I’m hoping he isn’t walking when I get to share his newborn shots.
In Him,
Joyful
2-24-20
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #668
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment