I need to be an explorer, an adventurer, a get up and goer. Yesterday, Natalie and I went on a hike that was beautiful. It was so good to get out and do something. Today we are going to go to a little German community about an hour away to explore. I don’t often consider my German roots but sharing an airbnb with Erica, an older German lady has peaked my curiosity. Ron is always good at adventures and definitely explores his heritage. So perhaps it is time for me to get up and take a step out of my comfort zone as well. This dreary, rainy weather has put me in a funk that has made me more couch bound than I like. It is easy to slip into snuggling under a blanket binging Netflix and drinking way too much coffee. The wait for Natalie to have our little Felix Ryan is not helped with us being so sedentary. Sitting here or getting out and about is not going to change the weather. So up and atom or is it Adam? Time to jump in the shower and put on my waterproof boots. Today we are going to just go and see what lies ahead and behind in a little German town that should have some character and perhaps a tasty lunch. Who knows, it may even give me something to write about tomorrow morning.
In Him,
Joyful
2-5-20
No comments:
Post a Comment