Soccer today, choir performance tomorrow that is my schedule with my grand girl, Makenzie. Now I knew I was going to watch her kick butt and the ball in soccer today but last night she called and asked if I could drive her to her choir performance for the school board. Absolutely! Let’s have dinner before and make a night of it. What a glorious time to be in Washington where I can sit with a four day old in my arms for hours and get to spend time with my grands that are so close.
My heart tells me this is a new season of togetherness that I can wallow in. Being retired and having the time allows us to spend significant time here even when we live so far away. Babies bring everyone together. That is a fact. I could get used to spending time with my family together in a large gathering and one on one having more intimate conversations and connections.
Let the floodgates fill my heart and my time with answered prayers and opportunities. God is good all the time and in His perfect timing He knows when we are positioned to come together. The day has come I can just feel it. My heart is full and my hope is in Him. Today is a good day. Tomorrow will be even better. My Kenzie girl and I will share a burger or a salad~her choice and just share our personal current events with each other. I can’t wait.
In Him,
Joyful
2-25-20
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #668
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment