Thursday, February 13, 2020

She Quoted Me

My morning routine is to watch a Bible teaching on YouTube with my first cup of coffee. During these videos I take copious notes on the interpretation of scripture. I write the quotes of Bible teachers that connect with me. That way I can go back and be reminded of how God impacts my life. Well something humbling happened yesterday. Leona sent me a text with a quote from yesterday’s blog that resonated with her. 

     “When we look back at our mistakes and circumstances and know that He brought us through those heart crushing moments to place us right here, right now. Somehow that is enough to get us through and be grateful in this time.” 

She quoted me! That does not give me a big head in fact just the opposite. It makes me grateful that my spilling out my heart each morning not only benefits me but connects my heart to others. I so appreciate that others faithfully read my words. The best writings are the ones that don’t look like my writing but His. When I step aside and let the thoughts flow without getting in the way that is when the magic happens. Of course there are those days when nothing comes to mind. Those days when I am more interested in using a thesaurus than His word to get my point across. 

Blogging is my therapy, my worship, my heart and I am thankful for the feedback that you give. 


In Him,
Joyful
1-13-20

No comments:

Post a Comment