Kayla sings beautifully and is getting more skilled with the direction of her teacher. I was thrilled to see how dedicated she is to her craft. Then we ate at Red Robin and the s’mores shake she devoured looked amazing. Good news is she didn’t get a tummy ache from the shake or the bottomless fries. Our conversations consisted of her dreams for her future and her passion to live and educate others to live in an environmentally friendly way. Of course this Noni told her to Google the effects of cow farts that she had not yet hearts of. Rest easy that our earth is in good hands when intelligent almost twelve year olds are passionate about much needed change. But after that delicious milkshake she was not convinced that any research was going to keep her from dairy.
This beautiful morning I am taking Timmy on an adventure. The old me would like to plan out exactly how we are going to spend our three hours together. But the prayerful, wiser me knows that it will be better time spent if I let it just unfold and allow Tim to take the lead. Whatever we do will no doubt include yummy food, conversations about Legos and baseball and an umbrella.
By faith~my faith even when the rain clouds were invisible and then small I believed. God brought this glorious rain into my relationships when I turned my hands up and trusted Him.
Oh what a beautiful morning,
Oh what a beautiful day,
I've got a wonderful feeling,
Everything's going my way.
Oh what a beautiful day,
I've got a wonderful feeling,
Everything's going my way.
In Him,
Joyful
3-6’20

No comments:
Post a Comment