Do you struggle when to help others and when to let them stand on their own? I try to be generous in all things but at the same time recognize that help is not always what others need. Especially with my own kids I struggle with this. It is not only financial help but unasked for advise as well. Right now I find myself in a position to help others and be there in many ways. At the same time I recognize that each of us wants to be helpful not just on the receiving end. So today I am conflicted, uncertain what my role is supposed to be. I would like to say just give. God says give. Doesn't he? Yet He gives us free will and doesn't do everything for us. So I sit here in prayer asking for direction.
There is no wrapping up these thoughts with wisdom or understanding. I have done my morning Bible study and still am unclear as to how to proceed. Until I get some direction I guess it is best to wait. Hardest thing for me.
In Him,
Joyful
4-18-20
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #668
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment