I am declaring today Celebrate Yourself Day. Today find some ways to pamper yourself and pat yourself on the back for all that you have accomplished. Spend some time reflecting how you impact others lives around you. Give yourself credit for the kindnesses you do in your daily life. Think about how you encourage and support those in your life. Today stop a moment and see who you are and how you are appreciated.
It is good to view ourselves in a positive light. When we see how we are in other’s eyes it encourages us to become even more of that person to others. I believe that when I take note of my impact on others that focus presses me to those who could use a lift from me. So celebrating me is not out of selfishness or pride but it is a way to take me to greater connections in my life.
So here is to you. Here is to me. Here is to us loving on and encouraging others. There are those in our lives that encourage us from afar and those who are in our lives daily. Just that phone call or comment, quick email or text can make someone’s day brighter. You make a difference. I make a difference. Congratulations on being someone who deserves this celebration day.
In Him,
Joyful
5-19-20
WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE #668
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment