Just when I thought we were done, Angelica completely emptied my closet and reorganized it. I was able to say goodbye to so many clothes and other stuff that was cluttering my closet and life with her help. Now the goal is to not fill it back up with unnecessary purchases.There are clothes I am excited to wear that I haven't come across in too long.
The good news is two of my other student/family members let me drop off all my discards on their doorstep and they kindly donate or sell the items for me. Last night Nicole and Jessie kidnapped me for a much needed Walmart trip. We had a blast. I almost said no since I had worked throughout the day and didn't think I had the energy. I am so glad I said yes. What a joy to have young people in my life to keep me out of loneliness.
In Him,
Joyful
5-3-20


No comments:
Post a Comment