Monday, June 29, 2020

Life is Good, Transitions and All~Here is to New Beginnings

What a busy week to be excited for new beginnings and endless possibilities. Our son’s family put an offer in on a home in Washington and are anxiously awaiting word if this will be their forever home. Our daughter’s family is driving as I type to move back to New Mexico with the love of her life and their four month old cutie. It is exciting that while they get settled into their new possibilities they will be in our home. Our grandgirl in Arizona is working hard online to get finished with schoolwork so she can begin the CNA program as a junior in her high school come fall semester. Tanner is building his tattoo business with Bethany’s assistance during this pandemic. Over all our family is in a transitional phase of life as the world around us is figuring out how to transition back to life safely. 

I am over the moon excited that Ron and I will have a bustling home filled with the activity that a wee one brings. It has been too quiet in our house lately. I had a sweet sign by my kitchen table throughout raising our four kiddos. It said I prefer my house filled with little birds. That is still true even as our nest has been empty lately. That is why we have opened our home to summer students and traveling nurses the past few years. It is also why we love living on a park hearing joyous noises spilling through our windows as families enjoy life together. 

Through our new beginnings I am hoping to keep a few of my routines. Early morning coffee and Bible study followed with blogging will be my best start to my days. Ending our evening with a hand in hand stroll will be a way Ronnie B. and I can end our day together. The in between times of the day will be filled with our Felix baby. It will be such a gift of time with him as he grows through his first year of life. 

The possibilities of fresh starts for so many in our family are encouraging and reminds me that although life doesn’t remain the same, we walk through it together in faith. God has this and will give us an abundant life that we can’t even foresee as we each step out into new circumstances and situations. It will be fun to look back a year from now and see how far He brings us. A year ago I was caring for my mom on Hospice getting a closer relationship with my sister. This year mom is enjoying her heavenly home and I am going to get to play with a four month old. Life is good all the time. All the time life is good.

In Him,
Joyful
6-29-20

No comments:

Post a Comment