Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Time Spent Together is so Precious

It has been so much fun spending time with Mike, Deb, Paul and Cindy. Ron’s sister and brother and spouses and Ron and I have not been together for way too long. We are having such a great time working on their Mom’s house and eating and drinking a bit too much. I love how when you get together with family or lifelong friends we pick up right where we left off. Some of the same old stories and jokes are recalled and some new updated family news is shared.

After months of isolation this is so refreshing. Deb and Cindy are even joining me in the Becoming Mrs. Betterhalf Bible study. I spent a few hours this morning getting their notebooks all set up for success. This Bible study is on Facebook for free and focuses on Philippians 2. What a powerful example of how to teach our spouse but also just how to treat people in general. I am excited to have chats with my sister-in-loves as they both take off in a few days on RV trips. They wanted to look at this study before deciding to jump in. I showed them my notebook that is filled with my thoughts and prayers about Ron and me. It made me smile that the unit I skipped was the one on sex. I guess God knew I would be sharing my thoughts with these two women I trust. But that would be a little over the top even for sharing with them.

So off we all go on our separate adventures after a much needed time together.

In Him,
Joyful
6-16-20

No comments:

Post a Comment