I have a need to update about my sweet old girl Kylie dog. Ron and I took her to the vet on Saturday and she indeed has more mouth problems. We came home with antibiotics and pain pills. Being a 17 year old multipoo her health is in rapid decline. The restless pacing that we see is cognitive decline. Our sweet vet assured us that her time is short and that she understands the pain of this decision. For now we will keep praying on the timing of our goodbye. I believe it will be in the next couple weeks unless something else changes. She has stopped chattering her teeth so I don’t think she is in pain. Thank you all for your comments and prayers. Just loving on her as much as she will let us. She is not enjoying petting or hugs so we have to keep our distance and that is so hard.
I am comforting myself thinking of her over the rainbow bridge and into my mom’s arms. Mom loved Kylie as much as we do.
In Him,
Joyful
1-4-21

No comments:
Post a Comment